[Events] Boston Python workshop: volunteers meeting, Thu night 6pm

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Wed Mar 16 17:24:24 UTC 2011

I would like to have a wrap-up meeting for us volunteers.

How does Thu (tomorrow) Mar 17, 6pm, work?

Location TBD, but somewhere near Central or Kendall. (If people want to
suggest spaces, I'd be all for that.)

If that time doesn't work, then I will make a Doodle.com poll, but I'm
really hoping that it can be as easy as me sending this email.

Your temporary financial embarrassment will be relieved in a surprising manner.