[Events] Workshop was awesome!

Deborah Nicholson deb at seagl.org
Wed Mar 9 14:43:55 UTC 2011

Hi all,
People sounded very excited as they left, which I think is a very good
thing!

I ran across this collection of Python web development resources that
someone has collected and thought some of them might be useful for future
iterations, http://withdjango.com/readers/resources/

Whenever is good, I would be happy to give more detailed feedback than my
quick and dirty note on the day of the event.  My friend at Open Media
Boston suggested we post our workshops there and there are certainly other
places to post -- which I am happy to write up and make contacts for.

Thanks again!!
Deb