[Events] Some feedback from Saturday

Ned Batchelder ned at nedbatchelder.com
Sun Mar 6 16:55:48 UTC 2011

When it comes time to send the email, let's include a blurb about the
food underwriter: "Hirelite is on a mission to put headhunters out of
business by hosting web-based speed interviewing events where you'll
speak with 20 companies for 5 minutes each over video chat. They have an
upcoming event for back-end and generalist development jobs around
Boston/Cambridge at 7pm on Wednesday, 3/9.
http://www.hirelite.com/events/1012025194/jobs"

--Ned.