[Events] Revised wiki

Jessica McKellar jessica.mckellar at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 17:44:52 UTC 2011

Hi folks,

I've made substantial revisions to the wiki. Please check them out at
https://openhatch.org/wiki/Boston_Python_workshop and let me know if I
messed up anything during the transition.

Most relevant to tonight is the new layout for the Friday night setup page.
The steps are now 1) set up Python, 2) set up and test ColorWall, 3)
optionally set up web app dependencies. I've also added some site
information, including how to get on the wireless network.

>From the home page, you'll also see that there is now a brief lecture
outline, and a page for the ColorWall. I'm getting some screenshots of the
web app from Asheesh, which I'll add to the home page and its project page
to jazz things up.

I'll be at MS Nerd by 4:30. I'll bring signs and name badges.

-Jessica