[Events] Boston Python workshop: Do we have lunch?

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Wed Mar 2 01:09:53 UTC 2011

On Tue, 1 Mar 2011, Jessica McKellar wrote:

>> Did we get a confirmation as to if Microsoft will buy us lunch?
>

> I finally got Leah on the phone today after she bailed on our previous
> meeting, and I asked about this. Given how close to the event it is,
> they can't help. There's a small chance that ITA might step in to do
> something, but I won't know more about that for a day or two.

It's funny -- I used to be worried about too *much* involvement by
Microsoft. (-:

I'm really glad you seem to have asked ITA, and if they say yes, great. If
not, it's okay if we have to ask people to get/bring lunch!

> Boo.

Agreed. It'll be okay, though.

One little-known fact about this weekend is that it's going to be a lot of
fun, no matter what happens with regard to lunch. (-:

Q:	What is green and lives in the ocean?
A:	Moby Pickle.