[Events] People who can't come on Friday

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Tue Mar 1 01:52:58 UTC 2011

Dear people who are working on the Boston Python workshop
<http://meetup.bostonpython.com/events/16682815/>:

I have some friends who are attending who can't come on Friday. Some
options for what to tell them:

* "Figure the dependency situation out on our your own, with our wiki
page."

* "Just come to a different Saturday workshop, when you can come the
Friday before."

* "Come to a special Asheesh-led dependency setup session" (leaning toward
Tuesday currently).

* "Come to our Thursday volunteer training session, at 7ish PM".

* Your idea here.

For now, I'm leaning toward running a special setup session for Tuesday,
at 5:15 PM, on the ground floor of the Stata Center, just because I like
the Stata Center.

Y'all's thoughts?

By trying we can easily learn to endure adversity.  Another man's, I mean.
 		-- Mark Twain