[Events] LA PyLadies and LA Django present Django Day

Jessica McKellar jessica.mckellar at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 20:44:39 UTC 2011

Hi Audrey,

> We still have 8 women's tickets and could use help getting the word out:
> - Would it be possible to get it added to pystar.org?  Anything I can
> do to make it easier, e.g. fork & submit pull request?
> - Any other PyStar channels we could post this on?

This looks like a great event! I look forward to hearing about how it
goes. I've tweeted as @openhatchery and told people on #openhatch on
Freenode.

I don't know what advertising you've done already, but my go-to group
for last-minute advertising is local colleges. For programming
outreach events focused on women I look for college chapters of the
Society of Women Engineers, undergraduate and graduate Women in
$SCIENCEDEPT groups, and similar organizations.

Best of luck with the event,
-Jessica