[Events] [STNYLUG] Intro To Open Source: Now with a date.

Michael V mavrick13927 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 27 00:51:29 UTC 2011

Eitan,

I don't know anything about this event.  Is there a web site where we can get more information?  Also, I would be very interested in some sort of introduction to Open Source programming, particularly one which addresses making the transition from using all proprietary products to using  Open Source products and standards of practice.

Thanks,
Michael V.