[Events] March 2 will be the first Boston Python teaching workshop

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Fri Jan 21 23:51:47 UTC 2011

Based on the poll at http://www.doodle.com/cd3iwyx4rt83ub5w , it will be
on March 2.

Next step: venue.

Jessica, do you want to talk to the Microsoft about borrowing the NERD
Center? Ned of the Boston Python Meetup Group is happy to make our event
inside their umbrella, and he'd also be willing to do that step of the
legwork if we want.

(And if that venue doesn't work for that date, we can maaaybe pick a
different date, but I think I'd rather nail the date down now and just see
what we can do with regard to venue.)

You feel a whole lot more like you do now than you did when you used to.