[Events] Request for help: Can someone else make the Meetup event?

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Wed Feb 23 20:23:08 UTC 2011

Hey all,

I've been swamped the past few days, and feeling a bit stressed-out.

We've gotten some people willing to attend the workshop, but someone needs
to make the Meetup event. I wonder if someone else would be willing to
review jesstess's piratepad document <http://piratepad.net/KGnt1B35qr> and
my Meetup "Save the date" email at
<http://meetup.bostonpython.com/messages/12791271/> and turn it into a
Meetup page.

Would someone else maybe make the Meetup page? I know I said I would, but
I would feel really relieved if someone else did, since I've been sitting
on it for so long.

Then we'll need to do publicity. I think that that'll be interesting and
successful.

Perilous to all of us are the devices of an art deeper than we ourselves
possess.
 		-- Gandalf the Grey [J.R.R. Tolkien, "Lord of the Rings"]