[Events] Today's meeting agenda

Jessica McKellar jessica.mckellar at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 21:39:27 UTC 2011

Sorry for the delay on a revised blurb. I was supposed to meet with our
MSNerd contact this week, but I've not been able to get in touch with her,
and I'd been hoping to talk about food and our reserved space before sending
out the blurb.

Since this shouldn't wait any longer, here's a draft:

http://piratepad.net/KGnt1B35qr

Edit away -- I'd like to settle on a final draft tonight so that Asheesh can
set up RSVPs tomorrow.

-Jessica