[Events] Fwd: MS Nerd room reservation request for the Boston Python Workshop

Deborah Nicholson deb at seagl.org
Tue Feb 1 02:29:43 UTC 2011

Hi,
We're not locked in if the terms are weird. I think we can go with the "see
what they say" for step one and if they want to brand it weirdly or exercise
some bizarre content control then we walk away.

If it sounds good and then turns out squidgy too close to the date for us to
move, then we hold the second event somewhere else and blog about how messed
up it was. I'm willing to help find another room if this doesn't work out.

Cheers,
Deb