[Events] Open source comes to campus: website in beta

Jack Grigg me at jackgrigg.com
Fri Aug 12 21:12:12 UTC 2011

Nice website! Fancy running anything in NZ? =P

Will you want this moved to the OSL server as well? Being stored in a
Git repo, it makes it kinda easy =)

Also, one slight niggle - I'm pretty sure your past event at UPenn
wasn't run over September 25-26, 2011 (assuming the validity of standard
laws of physics and the current absence of time machines faster than 1
second per second forwards).

Cheers,
Jack