[Events] Boston Python Workshop 2: new staff!

Jessica McKellar jessica.mckellar at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 03:00:31 UTC 2011

Hi folks,

Jessica Hamrick, CC'd, is going to help out with the workshop unless
class project deadlines go awry. She was chair of MIT's Student
Information Processing Board, aka MIT's computing club
(http://sipb.mit.edu), and we co-taught a really fun intro to
networking called "The Internet Shouldn't Work" during MIT's
Independent Activities Period a few years ago.

Welcome Jessica! I've given her a brain dump on where we are with planning.

We have a really solid list of volunteers at this point. Thanks to
everyone for spreading the word about staffing!

-Jessica