[Events] Boston Python Workshop 2 staff meeting

Jessica McKellar jessica.mckellar at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 16:10:45 UTC 2011

Hi folks,

We still need more staff for the second Boston Python Workshop, in
particular female-identified staff. Our nominal deadline for getting
more staff is *tomorrow*, April 20th.

Showing our attendees that there is a community of confident, capable
female programmers in Boston is a part of the workshop experience.
Help make that happen by asking around your friends, family, and
social networks for women who:

- are in the Boston area
- know Python
- are interested in helping people learn Python
- are available for a substantial part of the evening of Friday, May
13th, and Saturday, May 14th.

and have them get in touch with me (jesstess at mit.edu, more contact
options at http://jesstess.com) or Asheesh.

Regards,