[Events] Boston Python Workshop 2 feeler e-mail

Deborah Nicholson deb at seagl.org
Sat Apr 2 22:04:10 UTC 2011

> It's possible that we might never fully converge. Each individual community
is likely to have it's own needs and preferred technologies. More important
in my mind is that we license materials in a way that makes it clear that we
are enthusiastically supportive of forking.

I would much rather the situation where we find out that some people we've
never even heard of adapted this in a way we never thought of than the
scenario where our precise model gets replicated by a few people that are
very similar to us.

> >> I would like to hang out, and Friday @ Friendly Toast would be quite
> good
> >> for me. Other Side is okay but less convenient. I'm open to other ideas.
> >
> > I work in Central, so Friendly Toast (or something in Central) is
> > easiest for me.

Anywhere in Cambridge on Friday should be fine for me too. In Central,
Rangtzen would work for a slightly larger-than-is-comfortable for the Dosa
Factory group. And Friendly Toast is totally good for me locationwise but it
tends to be kind of noisy at night and I don't know if that's also a daytime
issue. (Anyone?)

Cheers,
Deb