[OH-Dev] Status of the wiki: Half-moved to wiki.openhatch.org

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Wed Mar 2 08:39:04 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I was in the process of migrating it to http://wiki.openhatch.org/Main_Page
, where it lives on, but hadn't updated the main code yet. It's on the same
server as ever (linode.openhatch.org) and maybe it can move to Mako's wiki
farm, but I decided that doesn't need to be a showstopper for making
logging in work.

I'm working on fixing the following items:

- add a redirect from openhatch.org/wiki/ and do a Heroku push

- edit
http://wiki.openhatch.org/index.php?title=Special:UserLogin&returnto=Main+Page
to say that users probably need to do a password reset

My goal is to have that done by this weekend.

Given all of the above, any wiki user can log in at
http://wiki.openhatch.org/Main_Page and proceed as before. One thing to
notice: I removed the login integration with the main OpenHatch site.
You'll need to perform a password reset to be able to log in.

Quick steps to do that:

- Start at http://wiki.openhatch.org/Main_Page

- Click "Log in / create account" to end up at
http://wiki.openhatch.org/index.php?title=Special:UserLogin&returnto=Main+Page

- Click "Forgotten your login details?" to end up at
http://wiki.openhatch.org/Special:PasswordReset

>From there, you should be able to do a password reset successfully. I was
able to do this a little bit ago on my account.

>From there, any existing wiki privileges (e.g. if you are admin) should
continue to apply.

Thanks,

Asheesh.