[OH-Dev] Localisation from OpenHatch for other idioms

Elana Hashman elana at hashman.ca
Fri Oct 30 18:32:32 UTC 2015

Hi Denis!

Thank you for your kind words and your offer. It is
great to hear from you!

We are currently in some discussions about the
future of the site, as a number of sections haven't really been
maintained since 2012. Your offer is the second we've recently received
in regards to translations. I will make sure this is on the radar in our
discussions, and once we've made some decisions we will be able to give
you more information on how to help.

How does that sound?

Thanks for
reaching out!

- e

On 2015-10-30 10:07, Denis Brandl wrote:

> Hi.

My name is Denis, I am a brazilian, php developer and free software user
since 2002.
> I found the OpenHatch in an event about Free Software
(FISL, Forum International from Free Software, annual event in the
Brazil) and I liked much from initiative.
> I wanna help other people,
speaking how to contribute to Free Software projects, incentivizing in
collaboration with programming, localisation, writing documents and how
to help other people for too help the project.
> The OpenHatch proposal
is very well and I wanna know if have any project or interest in do the
localisation of the site for other languages.
> In the Brazil, very
peoples can´t speak or read english very well, but, are a solidary
people, with have interest in to help other people or projects.

wanna to help in the localization from OpenHatch for other languages.

> Is possible?
> Or have other ways that I can help?
>
> Thanks a lot
and very success and long life for OpenHatch.

> --
>
> Denis
Brandl
> denisbr at gmail.com [1]

> Ter
problemas na vida é Inevitável, ser derrotado por eles é Opcional

Links:
------
[1] mailto:denisbr at gmail.com