[OH-Dev] Error page on clicking the "Intro for developers" link in the footer of the openhatch.org home page

Carol Willing willingc at willingconsulting.com
Tue Mar 10 18:17:31 UTC 2015

Hi!

Thanks for sharing this issue. Yes the link on the home page is
redirecting to the wrong place.

It's an open issue with a suggested fix here:
https://github.com/openhatch/oh-mainline/issues/1552

If anyone would like to claim the issue and submit a PR that would be
great. Please leave a comment in the issue to let folks know that you
are working on it.

Warmly,
Carol

On 10/03/2015 09:51, moses dsouza wrote:
> Hi
>
> I'm not sure if I'm the only one who is seeing this. Clicking on
> 'intro for developers' link in the footer of the openhatch.org
> <http://openhatch.org> home page shows the below a page with text "The
> page does not exist" and page title "Maze Found". However, clicking on
> the 'Go to the top of the documentation' link on that error page opens
> the correct OH documentation. I think the link on the home page may be
> broken.

*Carol Willing*
Developer | Willing Consulting
https://willingconsulting.com