[OH-Dev] Moving Login Team people to Heroku

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Wed Dec 2 16:25:50 UTC 2015

Hey all, especially Jessica, Karen, & Jack,

Elana pinged me a while ago because she noticed that she was on the Login
Team but didn't have access to the new, Heroku-based deployment that John
Morrissey so helpfully set up.

As context:
https://openhatch.readthedocs.org/en/latest/community/login_team.html
describes the role of the Login Team - these are the people with access to
the main OpenHatch deployment.

I fixed her access today, and noticed the following people aren't on the
Heroku access list:

- Jessica McKellar
- Karen Rustad Tölva
- Jack Grigg

I am happy to have you all on the Heroku access list! Please reply with a
"yes" and an email address for me to add to the Heroku access list.

If people don't reply by Dec 31, then I'll remove you from the Login Team,
since realistically if you don't have Heroku access, you can't log in! So I
hope you do reply soon.

Thanks!