[OH-Dev] group interview at PyCon

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 16:20:20 UTC 2015

The PyCon organizers will be doing interviews with PyCon sponsors,
including community sponsors like OpenHatch.  I asked if we could do a
group interview and they enthusiastically said yes.  All members of the
OpenHatch community are welcome to join.

If you'd like to participate, please meet at the OpenHatch booth in the
expo hall (#624) at 8:10am on Saturday, April 11th.  Here's a draft of the
questions they'll be asking:

1. What was the "a-ha!" moment that made you like programming?
1a. What was the "a-ha!" moment that made you like Python?
2. If you're a first-timer, why did you come to PyCon? If you're a
veteran, why do you keep coming back?
3. When you walk into PyCon, what do you think? What do you feel?
4. What do you think about how Python has been picked up by kids, and
how we have the Young Coders events here?
5. What's your favorite feature of Python? Is it something in Python
itself, a particular project, community, people, etc?