[OH-Dev] For Contribution

Kumari Shalini shaliniroy012 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 19:21:25 UTC 2014

Hi,

I am Kumari Shalini 3rd year B.Tech student of Computer Science and
Engineering studying in Dr. B.C Roy Engineering College. I am very new
to contribution and i want to contribute in open hatch as i know
python, django and databases. I get inspired for open
source contribution from pycon 2014, so please someone guide me.

The instance of openhatch/oh-mainline is running fine in my local
machine, so it's nice if someone would mentor me.

--
Kumari Shalini