[OH-Dev] [issue938] strange result from canceling an openid request

Tian Pu bugs at openhatch.org
Sun Mar 9 08:24:57 UTC 2014

Tian Pu <divine.infinity at gmail.com> added the comment:

I had a look at this, and I have found the issue, but being new to django and web dev,
I wasn't sure of the best way to fix the problem. I have created a PR that fixes the
issue, though, so that when the signup is cancelled, the login page is displayed again
as you would expect: https://github.com/openhatch/oh-mainline/pull/214 I'm very open
to feedback about the best way to fix this, though :)

The issue is that when the OpenID signup is cancelled, django renders the
authopenid/signin.html template (which is what is referred to in
vendor/packages/django-authopenid/django-authopenid/views.py) as a result of a request
to openid/signin (which urls.py tells us points to the signin function in the views.py
file mentioned above). If you look at authopenid/signin.html (located in
mysite/accounts/templates), it is the barebones page that 2mas saw.

assignedto:  -> tianyupu
nosy: +tianyupu
status: unread -> need-review