[OH-Dev] [issue999] Adjust CONTRIBUTING.md to use Sphinx's :doc: or :ref: syntax to link to the Contributor Guide

eeshangarg bugs at openhatch.org
Sun Jun 8 16:07:18 UTC 2014

New submission from eeshangarg <jerryguitarist at gmail.com>:

Hi! The link to the Contributor Guide in CONTRIBUTING.md was broken(this was a
separate issue). I replaced the broken link and made a pull request which has
been merged and the issue was resolved but I was advised to adjust the
CONTRIBUTING.md file to use Sphinx's :doc: or :ref: syntax to link to the
Contributor Guide instead of an HTTP link.

I have assigned this issue to myself and I am working on a patch. :)

Thanks!
Eeshan Garg

assignedto: eeshangarg
messages: 4384
nosy: eeshangarg, paulproteus
priority: bug
status: in-progress
title: Adjust CONTRIBUTING.md to use Sphinx's :doc: or :ref: syntax to link to the Contributor Guide