[OH-Dev] [issue1021] Simultaneous editing in "Bug Set Creator" Bug List View

ehashman bugs at openhatch.org
Sun Jul 20 00:25:51 UTC 2014

New submission from ehashman <elana at hashman.ca>:

Currently, if a field is modified in the bug set list view, the user has no way
of knowing and the contents of the page will remain outdated so long as they do
not refresh it.

We could attempt to asynchronously send them the new data, but this is
difficult. Rather, we will simply poll the server on some interval and notify
the user if we determine that the current page's data is out of date. The user
can then refresh at their convenience.

assignedto: ehashman
keyword: GSoC
messages: 4483
milestone: gsoc14.13
nosy: ehashman, paulproteus
priority: feature
status: unread
superseder: "Bug set view" screen for Bug Set Creator
title: Simultaneous editing in "Bug Set Creator" Bug List View