[OH-Dev] Ideas for new training missions

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 20:24:06 UTC 2014

All right, everyone on this thread has entered a date and time.  There was
no one time period that worked for everyone -- looks like the best we can
do is Tuesday the 15th 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM EST.  Konark is the only one who
can't make that time -- sorry, Konark!

Let's continue to use this thread to plan out, in broad strokes, what we
want to accomplish with this sprint.