[OH-Dev] Bug 844

Britta Gustafson brittag at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 03:08:24 UTC 2014

That's a good observation; I agree that the images were pretty big,
especially since they're from a Retina screen - they're double-sized.

There isn't really a standard size for images on web pages, just whatever
looks right for your page, and whatever works for the screen sizes of your
potential audiences.

I edited the page to make the images 500px wide, since that looks
comfortable to me. It allows the images to be big enough that an average
viewer can read the words in the screenshot, while also allowing the text
instructions (between the images) to be easy to find and read.

Britta