[OH-Dev] Informal IRC office hours at 1 pm PST on Sunday

Britta Gustafson brittag at gmail.com
Sat Feb 15 09:36:25 UTC 2014

Hi everyone!

Let's have completely-optional IRC office hours on Sunday from 1-2 pm PST
(4-5 pm EST), because this is fun.

You're invited to stop by on the #openhatch IRC channel (
http://openhatch.readthedocs.org/en/latest/contributor/chat_on_irc.html)
and discuss interesting bugs in the bug tracker, development tasks you're
working on, ideas for making OpenHatch better, questions about any open
source project, or anything else that comes to mind.

If you're lurking on the devel list, come say hi! If you're interested in
contributing something but aren't sure what to work on, or aren't sure what
your next step could be, this may be a convenient time to ask because other
friendly people will be around.

A few example items that we could discuss if we want to:

* https://github.com/openhatch/oh-mainline/pull/199 Improving the design of
the /people/ page.
* https://github.com/openhatch/oh-mainline/pull/127 A more detailed profile
page for logged-in users.