[OH-Dev] Issues on the Portfolio page

Carol Willing willingc at willingconsulting.com
Wed Dec 31 14:10:35 UTC 2014

Thanks to Anurag for reporting the issue and sending along the snapshot
of the error message.

I've filed an issue report on GitHub
(https://github.com/openhatch/oh-mainline/issues/1510) and a suggested
solution in the comments of the issue. If Anurag or anyone else would
like to try creating a PR for the solution, please leave a message in
the issue comments that you are working on it.

Happy New Year :)
Carol

On 31/12/2014 04:42, Anurag wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> Yesterday I was trying to update my portfolio on Openhatch, but
> couldn't add a "link" in the project section. After clicking the
> "save" the page freezes.
> I tried refreshing several times but no improvement.
>
> I am attaching a snapshot with this mail, which contains an error
> message from the console as well.
>
> Thanks.

*Carol Willing*
Developer | Willing Consulting