[OH-Dev] project-finder documentation/refactoring/redesign/improvement effort

Britta Gustafson brittag at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 21:27:56 UTC 2014

I like this idea! I think there's room for improvement in fun and useful
ways. I could probably help with things like identifying common
goals/experiences of the maintainers I've talked to who were curious about
whether OpenHatch could help them, and helping figure out ideas for being
more useful to them.

Here's a recent post from a project contributor I talked to a bit, which I
think is an interesting example:
http://pioneerspacesim.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=290

Britta