[OH-Dev] Spring cleaning on our shiny new GitHub issues

Elana Hashman elana at hashman.ca
Mon Aug 25 21:46:39 UTC 2014

Hi all,

Today I went through every open issue on our tracker in order to clean
things up: closing duplicates/stale bugs, noting related issues, etc.
Took me a while but I'm done now! I think I closed somewhere on the
order of 50 old bugs.

If anyone wants to review the closed bugs to ensure I didn't shutter
any that should still be open, that would be great too. I also flagged
some individuals on issues that may be ready to close that needed their
attention.

One pattern that I noticed is that it seems like /projects/ and
/people/ have been really neglected in the past little while. We may
want to hold a sprint on improving these sections of the site. I also
found a number of new missions ideas that were looked over due to age,
including some code that appeared to be mostly written but was never
merged.

--
Elana Hashman
elana at hashman.ca