[OH-Dev] Bug Set Organizer (GSoC project) completed---check it out in production!

Elana Hashman elana at hashman.ca
Mon Aug 18 04:32:12 UTC 2014

Hi devel@!

Today marks the "pencils down" deadline for my GSoC project,[1]
OpenHatch's new bug set organizer.[2]

I invite you to test it out and see what you think! Any issue/bug
reports or feature requests welcomed. (If you're interested in the
project extensions that are already planned, you can check out my final
blog post.[3])

I sent a longer email earlier in the term detailing the project's goals
and functionality, so you can check that out if you're not sure what I'm
talking about,[4] but please feel free to ask me questions directly.

Thanks to everyone that's been so supportive of this project throughout
the summer! I really hope you enjoy the final product!

--
Elana Hashman
OpenHatch GSoC 2014 Student
elana at hashman.ca