[OH-Dev] Issue Management Migration to GitHub Issues

Louis Goessling louis at goessling.com
Sat Aug 9 23:00:56 UTC 2014

I'm glad that code finally got some use. Apologies that I was out of town,
and I hope everything went well. Best of luck guys, and hopefully some time
soon I should be able to find some time to look into said issues.

*>> *Louis Goessling
*Software Development, omgtransit.com <http://omgtransit.com/>*
*(louis at omgtransit.com <louis at omgtransit.com>,louis at goessling.com
<louis at goessling.com>)*