[OH-Dev] Issue Management Migration to GitHub Issues

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Thu Aug 7 06:30:55 UTC 2014

Huge props for Louis for doing all the research on this over PyCon. I found
the scripts he was using, and made and tested them out, and made a few
changes, and here is my latest test import:

https://github.com/imported-from-roundup/test/issues

One known issue: I link to a domain I haven't set up yet,
http://roundup-archive.openhatch.org/ , which is where I'll keep the files
and /bugs/ URLs after I take a snapshot of them (and then I'll turn off
Roundup!).

One other thing I plan to do is to redirect requests to
openhatch.org/bugs/issueXYZ to github.com/openhatch/oh-mainline/issuesXYZ .

Any feedback on this format, before I do the real import to oh-mainline's
issue tracker? If there are no blockers, I'm tempted to do that tomorrow,
and then it'll be all done.