[OH-Dev] [issue955] Using Git Mission: No Check Indicator for Completion

dmartin bugs at openhatch.org
Mon Apr 14 02:40:46 UTC 2014

New submission from dmartin <donne.martin at gmail.com>:

When I access the following page:
http://openhatch.org/missions/git/description

I can go through the "Setup Git" mission just like the other tutorials.  Once I complete the mission I get
"You have successfully completed the first part of the mission." which is expected.

However, the left progress "checkboxes" do not seem to have an { } indicator that this part of the
mission has been completed, which to me is unexpected.

Should this part of the mission have a { } progress indicator?

files: Screen Shot 2014-04-13 at 10.29.14 PM.png
messages: 4196
nosy: dmartin, paulproteus
priority: bug
status: unread
title: Using Git Mission: No Check Indicator for Completion

Roundup issue tracker <bugs at openhatch.org>
<https://openhatch.org/bugs/issue955>