[OH-Dev] (no subject)

Asheesh Laroia lists at asheesh.org
Sat Oct 12 00:44:43 UTC 2013

Gaurav, it's helpful to reply to the list so others can help out too.
Carol, thanks for closing the loop!

Mostly for Carol: if you want to improve these docs, it's worth knowing
that these docs are part of the oh-mainline repository, within the "docs/"
directory. So a pull request, rather than a wiki edit, will be the way to
improve them.

...then again... Gaurav -- are you willing to do that, and make it your
first contribution? (-: