[OH-Dev] (no subject)

GAURAV Agrawal gauravagrawal03jan at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 13:14:43 UTC 2013

Hi

I tried to get the code but encountered some problems
In the web page - http://openhatch.readthedocs.org/en/latest/ , in the
installation part,I executed the command written in the "Get the code"
section in my Ubuntu command prompt which downloaded a few files on my PC
and then further when I executed the command given to "Set up the database"
in step 1,it showed me an error-

              python: can't open file 'manage.py': [Errno 2] No such file
or directory

I am stuck on this and am not able to go further.Please suggest me a
solution to this.

Thanks.

Gaurav