[OH-Dev] Open Hatch Prep for Saturday AM

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Sat Oct 5 03:45:25 UTC 2013

Tentative schedule for tomorrow, combining the schedule we were given,
with what we have all talked about:

===== Schedule =====

   * 9am: Supposedly students will arrive by then. Dan Flies begins a
Practicing_Git session. (This will take about one hour.)
   * 9:30am: Students break for breakfast (?).
   * 9:45am: Sri arrives.
   * 10:00-10:30am: No OH specific stuff. (Introductions, by Seema, Alice
and Christie)
   * 10:30am-10:40am: Brief introduction to OpenHatch to our attendees, by
Asheesh.
   * 10:40am-11:40am: Second Practicing_Git session starts for OH attendees
who want it, run by Dan and/or Sri. Shauna, Asheesh, and Carol are
available for bugs for which they are the mentored people.
   * 11:40am-12:30pm: More hacking time.
   * 12:30-1:30pm: Lunch.
   * 1:30-3:30: More hacking time.
   * 3:30-5pm: We can either hack or pay attention to other people's demos (?)
   * 5:00: Students go home. Staff help with tear-down.

<http://systers.org/wiki/communities/doku.php?id=wiki:ghc:ghc13:osd:openhatch>

Sri -- we found another person interested in teaching a Practicing_Git
session (Dan Flies, whom we met at UMN Morris); if you want to get there
by 9am, you could be one of his students, and that would give you more
experience with the material if you like.

Also please join us on IRC!