[OH-Dev] November release meeting

Courtney Thurston thurscon at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 02:49:06 UTC 2013

Hey all! Happy fall :)

November release meeting Doodle is here: http://doodle.com/vauw58cc49yv9paa

Objective
Understand what we'd like to accomplish by the end of November.

Topics
- Have everyone in attendance say hello, and briefly say what--if
anything--they're interested in contributing this month (or reply via
e-mail if you can't make it) (5-10 min)
- Review what was accomplished in October, including oppia-ified training
missions (10-15 min)
- Hear from everyone which bugs and/or initiatives they think are important
to address (10-30 min)
- Suggest/address potential improvements to the wiki (5-10 min)
- Hear other suggestions for improvement/maintenance on OpenHatch (5-10 min)
- Assign tasks according to interest (5 min)

Total time: 30-65 min

--
Courtney Thurston
http://www.courtneythurston.com <http://courtneythurston.com/>

*"Preserve and cherish the pale blue dot, the only home we've ever
known."*~ Carl Sagan