[OH-Dev] Google Summer of Code

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Fri Mar 29 18:24:45 UTC 2013

Howdy all,

I wrote up some possible project ideas for Google Summer of Code here:
https://openhatch.org/wiki/GSoC_2013

It's a summer mentorship program where we'd sign up to mentor a college
student who'd work on the OpenHatch codebase over this summer.

I've volunteered to be one mentor, and Karen indicated she'd be willing to
be a backup mentor, so I just applied! If you're interested in being a
mentor, or in proposing a project idea, then reply here (or edit the wiki
page)!

Let me know what you think!