[OH-Dev] Replace controllers with helpers

Rajesh Pradhan rajeshpradhan at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 15:48:31 UTC 2013

Hi Asheesh,

Sorry about the wrong naming of the file. I shall fix it in the next
commit. However I am getting the following error when I try the last
command git push origin HEAD:rebased
"error: The requested URL returned error: 403 while accessing
https://github.com/
openhatch/oh-mainline.git/info/refs?service=git-receive-pack
fatal: HTTP request failed"

Rajesh