[OH-Dev] Replace controllers with helpers

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Thu Mar 28 08:22:18 UTC 2013

On Wed, 27 Mar 2013, Rajesh Pradhan wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have replaced controllers with helpers and merged controllers.py with
> helpers.py in the base directory of missions. However I had to omit the
> call @mysite.base.decorators.unicodify_strings_when_inputted before
> _geocode and cached_geocoding_in_json due to error!

Hi Rajesh! This sounds like a super great start to reorganizing the code.
Thank you for it!

I took a look at https://github.com/openhatch/oh-mainline/pulls and
couldn't see a corresponding pull request. Did you make one? If not, I'll
need more instructions on how to see your changes.

Looking forward to it!