[OH-Dev] [issue860] Launchpad not available as an option when adding bug tracker from "Projects"

jpichon bugs at openhatch.org
Mon Jun 10 09:47:07 UTC 2013

New submission from jpichon <julie at jpichon.net>:

I first apologise for not doing things in the right order, though eventually I
would have hit the same issue:

1. I created a bug tracker for "OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon)" using
http://openhatch.org/customs/add/launchpad

2. I then created "OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon)" in the Projects in my profile

I now would like to link the project to the tracker I previously created.

If I go to http://openhatch.org/+projects/OpenStack%20dashboard%20%28Horizon%29,
and click on "No volunteer opportunities in OpenStack dashboard (Horizon)
indexed here yet. Add a bug tracker", the options proposed are:

Bugzilla
GitHub
Google Code
Roundup
Trac

I would expect to also see Launchpad in the list.

messages: 3726
nosy: jpichon, paulproteus
priority: bug
status: unread
title: Launchpad not available as an option when adding bug tracker from "Projects"