[OH-Dev] Introducing myself

Britta Gustafson brittag at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 19:42:00 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

After hanging out at Community Leadership Summit this weekend, Asheesh has
cleverly recruited me to help with hello at openhatch.org. Yay! I heard about
OpenHatch when I met Shauna at AdaCamp last month.

I've been working on community (including support, documentation, IRC, and
forum moderation) for Cydia for jailbroken iOS devices for a couple years,
and before that I worked on support and community for del.icio.us. I don't
write code myself, but I like helping both technical and non-technical
people find what they want to know.

Britta