[OH-Dev] [issue865] delete my account and project

tarsius bugs at openhatch.org
Mon Jul 22 18:47:38 UTC 2013

New submission from tarsius <jonas at bernoul.li>:

you dont provide a way to delete accounts and projects (at least i cannot find
it). you also dont respond to emails. delete my account and the emacsmirror
project. i really liked the idea when i signed up, unfortunately it did not work
for me. that was the initial reason i wanted to delete my account. now that it
has become clear that this is one of those services that dont let you leave that
has become the primary reason why i want to leave. contact my by mail, its in
you inbox. i dont want to come back here.

messages: 3738
nosy: paulproteus, tarsius
priority: critical
status: unread