[OH-Dev] ANNOUNCEMENT: OpenHatch sprint in San Francisco on Saturday January 4, 2014

Susan Tan Susan.tan.fleckerl at gmail.com
Mon Dec 30 02:30:24 UTC 2013

Hello All,

Save the date below!

ANNOUNCEMENT: OpenHatch sprint in San Francisco, Saturday January 4, 2014

WHAT: Get-together of people who want to contribute to the OpenHatch
      website's code, text, and documentation

WHERE: Flying Pig Bistro, San Francisco, CA.
    Located between 15th and 16th along South Van Ness Avenue.
    More info: http://www.yelp.com/biz/flying-pig-bistro-san-francisco

WHEN:  Saturday, January 4, 2014. 10AM-5PM.

FOOD:  Tentatively Sponsored!, thanks to pythonsprints.com and the Python Software
       Foundation. Coffee, breakfast-style, and lunch-style options
       will be available.

WIFI:  Provided for free by venue

POWER: Available at venue. We'll have power strips for convenience.

AFTER-PARTY: There will be an after-party at a TBD venue when the sprint is finished.

A further note about food:

Python Sprints is tentatively providing a generous sponsorship that should comfortably cover what
you need to eat to be productive. Once we get food sponsorship from the PSF, I will let you all know asap.

See many of you there! If you plan to come, preferably RSVP by emailing
the RSVP team (Susan Tan, susan.tan.fleckerl at gmail.com) off-list.

Thanks,
Susan Tan, Asheesh Laroia