[OH-Dev] [issue910] SVN is timing out openhatch.org(Training->Using Subversion)

soul_coder bugs at openhatch.org
Tue Dec 24 07:37:22 UTC 2013

New submission from soul_coder <anindyasudhir at gmail.com>:

I installed TortoiseSVN and set the environment variable and my GIT Bash is
recognizing the svn command.But now it's giving the following error.Please Help!

svn: E730060: Unable to connect to a repository at URL 'svn://openhatch.org/soul
_coder/trunk'
svn: E730060: Can't connect to host 'openhatch.org': A connection attempt failed
because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or
established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond.

messages: 4009
nosy: paulproteus, soul_coder
priority: bug
status: unread
title: SVN is timing out openhatch.org(Training->Using Subversion)