[OH-Dev] Porting Oppia to django

Tarashish Mishra sunu0000 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 27 11:51:37 UTC 2013

Hello everyone,

Openhatch is interested in using oppia (https://code.google.com/p/oppia/)
for its training missions. But oppia uses webapp2 currently and runs only
on Google App Engine. So I am trying to port oppia to django with Sean, the
author of oppia.

Until now, we were having most of our conversation regarding the porting
process privately via emails. But Asheesh suggested that it'll be better if
we can move the conversation to a mailing list and post a link to it on
Oh-dev (here). So here I am posting this :-)

So from now on, we'll be having our conversation on oppia's mailing list.
Here's the link to the thread.
https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!topic/oppia/QplcuJP7hig

Feel free to join in and give some advice :-)

Thanks,
- Sunu