[OH-Dev] [issue763] Account signup page has weird alignment in Firefox

Asheesh Laroia bugs at openhatch.org
Wed Sep 5 19:36:58 UTC 2012

New submission from Asheesh Laroia <asheesh at asheesh.org>:

When visiting http://openhatch.org/account/signup/ in Chromium, it looks great.

When visiting the same link in Firefox (or in my case, Iceweasel), the alignment
looks off.

Pam, I'm tentatively assigning this to you in the hopes you might be able to
take a look. Feel free to de-assign if you can't!

(Also, feel very free to poke around the site looking for other CSS-y oddities
in Firefox.)

assignedto: pamselle
messages: 3394
nosy: aldeka, berryp, pamselle, paulproteus
priority: bug
status: unread
title: Account signup page has weird alignment in Firefox