[OH-Dev] [issue794] Bugzilla importer crashes when bugs become secret

Asheesh Laroia bugs at openhatch.org
Tue Nov 20 16:05:37 UTC 2012

New submission from Asheesh Laroia <asheesh at asheesh.org>:

The KDE bug tracker recently converted a bug (#232239) so that public views of
the bug via XML give this fragment:

<bug error="NotPermitted">
      <bug_id>232239</bug_id>
    </bug>

That causes our bug parser to crash.

What I've done in the past is to manually delete the offending bug, but this is a
clear use-case for a oh-bugimporters to be able to signal to oh-mainline that a
bug has become deleted. At the very least, we should make sure we have a test
that indicates we don't crash.

messages: 3518
nosy: paulproteus
priority: bug
status: unread
title: Bugzilla importer crashes when bugs become secret